Subject: Connection SouthernEurope-NorthAfrica? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A KAreil
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi at all!

I just bought my copy and played my first game...
...and one of the things I noticed was the connection between Southern Europe and North Africa...is this intended?

It does look like the connection between Western Europe and North Africa...but I think there shouldn't be one...

I mean Western Europe has just to cross Gibraltar to get to North Africa,
but from Sicily it's a pretty far leap...

Does anybody know what's the official solution to the problem?

Thx,
KAreil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Eastside, Esq.
United States
Richmond Hts.
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no problem. Southern Europe to North Africa is intended to be connected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A KAreil
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dreadnaut wrote:
There is no problem. Southern Europe to North Africa is intended to be connected.

Really?

Okay...I believe you...
...I'm still thinking it looks weird on the board but okay...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Marysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Though here at journey's end I lie in darkness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high, beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun, and Stars forever dwell: I will not say the Day is done, nor bid the Stars farewell.
mbmbmbmbmb

As you can see, the North Africa - Southern Europe connection is consistent with many other past versions of classic Risk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A KAreil
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darth Headbutt wrote:

As you can see, the North Africa - Southern Europe connection is consistent with many other past versions of classic Risk.

Thx, very much!

I still think it would've been better if there was a line instead of a "direct" connection but I can live with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.