Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Steindorfer
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I read there is an expansion in playtest, is there a chance that we will see it in Essen 09? Would also like to know what´s new ? new treats? or some new features or a new board? give us info please ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Poe
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
Something that would have been purple if there was light to see it by scuttled across the floor.
badge
Time is for Dragonflies and Angels. The former live too little and the latter live too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would absolutely like to voice my support for any expansion in the works! My crew stands behind me in this... unless they're downstairs looking out the window..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Wickle
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Expansion nothing..... I'd be supremely overjoyed to be able to get a copy of the base game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dick Leban
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
At ease. Thank you for attending.

I'm here to announce that the Fleet Cloning and Download System, FCADS, is going to be starting wider trials in the next few weeks. I encourage all of you to sign up immediately. See Tech Sergeant Chen in the back of the room after I'm finished.

FCADS allows Fleet to grow a clone in just a few weeks and install a complete copy of a Cadet's memory and neural pathways. This will allow Fleet to send the clones on the scouting missions while keeping the original safe here at home. No more ship food, boring missions, or week-long debriefings.

Instead, you Cadets will be able to continue your training and learn more advanced subjects without the distraction of routine scouting missions. Most of the details are still classified but I can say that I like what I see. In addition, FCADS will allow Fleet the ability to send out additional scouting missions at a far cheaper cost plus your families can rest easier knowing that you're not going to run the risk of stubbing your toe getting on the turbolift running from red to blue some night.

It's a win for everybody so sign up now.

That is all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian van Someren
Netherlands
Groningen
Groningen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I'm here to announce that the Fleet Cloning and Download System...

Lol, that's awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.