Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Rybak
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. You have a hand of 3 cards and you pick one to put in a crypt of your choice. It does involve some strategizing but there are times you will forget what you put in certain places.

People complain about the seeding part of the game. There are several variants suggested such as complete random seeding, dividing the crypt cards in piles to ensure more monsters and traps. Plenty of good ideas. Our group is okay with the rules as they are.

T

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Tynes
United States
Wiggins
MS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just ordered Tomb instead of waiting for Cryptmaster. I want to play it now and there are enough answers in the forums and varients to do so with, hopefully, few problems. Then, I can add Cryptmaster later and have the full set. If I'd waited to buy Cryptmaster I'd have to ...... wait! And then I'd probably have to wait some more for clarifications and varients before I could fully enjoy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.