Popular Tags: [View All]
Flane
United States
Aliso Viejo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While re-organizing my sets, I noticed C3 FACTION TOKENS in Rulebook v1.2. It states that the Docker faction and Raider faction can be used as additional units if successfully bid for at start. I don't seem to find any of these units in any of my starter or core sets. Anybody have some information about this curiosity?

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

The RAIDERS and DOCKERS factions are components found only in the REINFORCEMENT PACK set; other components are part of this set but the ones that are interesting for you are the following:

RAIDER FACTION TOKENS

Base Tokens
1. Raider Faction Base-5

Ship Tokens
2. Raider Faction Squadron
2. Raider Faction Carrier

DOCKER FACTION TOKENS

Ship Tokens
2. Docker Faction Light Freighter
2. Docker Faction Heavy Freighter
1. Docker Faction Tug

The set contains bases for all the races (including LEAGUE, VORLON, SHADOWS and PSI CORPS) and, more interesting, it contains also 21 new map tiles.
It is absolutely worth the money if you can find it.

Roberto
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Evans
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Does anybody have any idea where I could actually be a copy of the reinforcement pack? I want them in my collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As you know, the sources are the usual ones ... BGG MARKETPLACE, EBAY, etc ,,, but it is an expansion very hard to find.
I was lucky because when I bought my 2258 core set from a Geek, it contained all the expansion packs too (including the REINFORCEMENTS PACK)!
Later I bought a 2259 core set.

You can try this link (I have bought from them and sometime they add more module):

http://fanen.com/brettspiele/s--1_713_-1_13977/katalog/19309...

Good luck!

Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Evans
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Thanks you, I'm gonna' check it out now. I have everything for the game except for this and it never seems to pop up on ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.