Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that I've played a couple times and am looking at my cards more, I have some questions. Where possible, I've checked the FAQ and Rulings to see if I could glean the answer first, but...

1. Question about the Sweetrock Western Corporate Office. For the protected strike you get to pay and put into play... I assume this comes from your deck and counts against your starting ghost rock, i.e., it's kinda like a part of your starting posse. Correct?

2. Take Ya With me says this (MRP from Rulings): Reaction: Play immediately after casualties are aced during a shootout. The winner of this round must target and ace one Dude in his or her posse, unless all the Dudes in that posse have Bullet ratings higher than the Bullet ratings of all the casualties aced by the losing player.

What if I save my guy(s) that I chose to be aced, such as with The Good Doctor or Helpin Hand? Or if I reduced my casualty count to 0 with something like Missed Me? That latest wording sure seems specific that the bullet rating comparisons are with people actually aced... Is TYWM useless if I plan on saving or preventing a lot of losses in a deck?

3. Kenny acts like a dude only during a shootout. Goods are normally non-unique and dudes normally are unique. If I have more than one Kenny in a posse in a shootout, can they turn into dudes at the same time, or can only one be used at a time? If one is aced, can the other then pop out for the next round of the shootout?

3b. Can I attach more than 1 Kenny to the same dude? And if so, I would assume it follows the same behavior as in the first part of this question.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chapman
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
Oh, alright - except for Codenames
badge
No, this is NOT my bloody "fursona"
mbmbmbmbmb
SiddGames wrote:
Now that I've played a couple times and am looking at my cards more, I have some questions. Where possible, I've checked the FAQ and Rulings to see if I could glean the answer first, but...

1. Question about the Sweetrock Western Corporate Office. For the protected strike you get to pay and put into play... I assume this comes from your deck and counts against your starting ghost rock, i.e., it's kinda like a part of your starting posse. Correct?

Yes. Sweetrock WCO's ability basically lets you include a Strike in your posse in addition to five Dudes.

Quote:
2. Take Ya With me says this (MRP from Rulings): Reaction: Play immediately after casualties are aced during a shootout. The winner of this round must target and ace one Dude in his or her posse, unless all the Dudes in that posse have Bullet ratings higher than the Bullet ratings of all the casualties aced by the losing player.

What if I save my guy(s) that I chose to be aced, such as with The Good Doctor or Helpin Hand? Or if I reduced my casualty count to 0 with something like Missed Me? That latest wording sure seems specific that the bullet rating comparisons are with people actually aced... Is TYWM useless if I plan on saving or preventing a lot of losses in a deck?

If you didn't ace a Dude this round, then every Dude in the winner's posse has a higher bullet rating.

Quote:
3. Kenny acts like a dude only during a shootout. Goods are normally non-unique and dudes normally are unique.

Kenny is a Goods. Your question is answered. (There are Dudes you can have as many of as you want, like "Buckets" Nelson's sharks.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.