Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the 2. edition of "All things Zombie" some time ago and while I found it very interesting, I also found it too fiddly for me to even ever really try it, mostly because I don´t really know how to handle terrain and such in practice.
So the boardgame seems to be the perfect fix for me.
I bought it directly form Ed back then, will this be possible again this time?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Jakster wrote:
I bought the 2. edition of "All things Zombie" some time ago and while I found it very interesting, I also found it too fiddly for me to even ever really try it, mostly because I don´t really know how to handle terrain and such in practice.
So the boardgame seems to be the perfect fix for me.
I bought it directly form Ed back then, will this be possible again this time?

Bernd, the boardgame is I guess still a little ways down the road. ATZ 2.0 really doesn't need much in the way of terrain for a fun game. I played one with nothing but a pile of dice to represent a barrier and two toy trucks to show the vehicles used for the event.

I know it might be daunting at the start but just sit with the ruleset open and follow it step by step. Don't worry about rolling characters or anything. Just take one fella or lass and give them a Rep 5 (that's kinda like their level in RPG style) and then sit him or her down in the middle of the street. Give them a gun to shoot with and then stick 2 or 3 zombies down at the other end of the street. For the moment assume that your character is familiar with life after the apocalypse... and shoot at a zombie. Follow the rules as set-up. It's really easy and you can go further from there.

Oh and sorry for ignoring the direct question... Mark Walker (I think it's right) is selling this game from Lock and Load (again I believe that's the right name). You'd have to order it from their website. If you emailed them with a query about a money order or such I'm sure something could be arranged.

Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Sperling
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hallo Bernd

An option is to wait for the game and then order it from a german shop,
though you lose the benifits of preordering, but maybe it compensate with shipping costs (they can be expensive, keep it in view).

Try this shop: www.cosimshop.de (good prices and they carry almost all LnLP products).

Another option is to get a prepaid visa card, maybe from "Landesbank Berlin" (www.lbb.de). It's very easy, though you must pay about 40 euros annual charge and once 10 euros for the card, but then you have
a full-value visa card with all benifits!
It's worth a consideration.

-Chris

PS.: If you have some problems with the ATZ tabletop game, I recommend
the thw yahoo group. There you'll find many rule variants (e.g. alternative building placement rules, some kind of ATZ light: the "Kiddie ATZ" file (I like this one for a fast game here and there)
and much more...but anyway, I understand your demand for a boardgame version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.