JL Meseguer
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi,

I like this game a lot, but I don't have too many friends interested in it in my gaming club, so I have been checking lately Vassal and Sun Tzu to see if I can play some extra games.

So far I have played scenarios FF1 to FF5 and some of the extras.

My time zone is GMT+1 and I could be available for gaming almost every day (except fridays).
Best time for me would be starting at around 18h00, but:
- on weekdays I can also start playing later.
- on saturdays I can also play in the morning.

Anyway, I am flexible with the time schedule, so if anybody is also looking for someone to play through Vassal, please let me know so that we can arrange a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spyros Gkiouzepas
Greece
THESSALONIKI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi, I am from Greece (GMT +1) AND searching for players.

UNFORTUNATELY I am leaving for Mexico on Tuesday (to work on an Infectious diseases clinic) and I 'll return on the last days of September!!!

You will see me in Vassal forums as Greekgeek. I hope I'll meet you on October... Maybe I can play a game with you then!

Have a GREAT summer (there is no summer like a summer in the Mediterranean! )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ľudovít H
Slovakia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
i'm from Slovakia, so i'm in the same time zone. I sent you email as a reply to your message which you have left on Vassal. Im checking vassal almost daily, but in my timezone there's nobody to play with. So, if you are interested, reply to my mail, or send me geek mail to arrange game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.