BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Best place to look for generic plastic minitaures. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler Davis
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I didnt really know how to word this but here it goes. I am looking for minitaures to replace the missing ones for my Warhammer Quest game. I have no hope of finding the exact same figures for the game, so I am wondering if anyone has some advice were to find some minitaures. I basically need groups of 8 of creatures like Skaven, Orcs, Goblins, stuff like that. Any reccomendations.

Please ignore my terrible grammer and spelling. =P

Any help would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apart from the really odious offer of Ebay as a place to shop... I'd hit over to www.theminiaturespage.com (think that's right). Check their marketplace for items and perhaps set a request up with the members. I'm sure someone there has some extras they could sell or trade to you.

good luck.

Just a thought of course... stick a trade request up here as well... list what you need and either offer cash or game trades... surely we have folks who have what you need as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Glidden
United States
Denver
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/1634...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jane Doe
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've found that Em4Minis offers relatively affordable minis. They don't have very much in the way of plastic fantasy minis, but at least the orcs might fit your bill and are quite a steal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Larson
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Check out your FLGS for DDM Commons and Uncommons. They are generally $1 and $2 each (already painted and ready to play).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.