Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Marso
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Hi.

Just picked up my copy yesterday and was counting my cards. Is is the case that unlike the original game there are no placeholder cards for the money and curse cards?

Not a big deal, I just wanted to make sure my game was not missing cards.

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef D
United States
US Armed Forces - Americas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right there are no place cards for Treasure, Curse, or Victory Point cards. Too keep it to 500 cards I think they skipped them so that the extra victory cards like Duke, Nobles, and Harem could have 12 each. Anyways, there is no real use for them in the game anyways. My original ones sit under the insert of my Dominion box now because the extra slots are filled with the Envoy and Black Market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
bobm174 wrote:
Just picked up my copy yesterday and was counting my cards. Is is the case that unlike the original game there are no placeholder cards for the money and curse cards?

Not a big deal, I just wanted to make sure my game was not missing cards.

They are intentionally absent. People weren't using them. If you want to mark those piles when they're empty you can always use blanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We use blanks for all our empty piles, so no biggie here. I like to keep all my kingdom placeholders together for random games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.