Okko: Era of the Asagiri» Forums » General

Subject: How Do I Buy The Double Sided Characters? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J B
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At last I can see the double sided stand ups are for sale. Can anyone advise how you buy them or indeed if there is an E-bay shop as this would make life a lot easier than trying to buy them off the Hazgaard site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Chim

P.S. Laurent any word on if you will be redoing the Yakuza characters as double sided versions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burkhard Hannig
Germany
Neritz
flag msg tools
mbmb
THe same question from here.
How to buy them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pouchain Laurent
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, (sorry, i was on holidays)

Hazgaard had problems with their shop-online soblue The postage was the same if you buy 10 figures or just the double sided characters !!!

May be the problem will be resolved quickly ????

Or, write a MP to Erwan Hascoet here.

laurent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks for the response Laurent. Yes the postage was an issue (could work that one out just about) but is also almost impossible to understand how to navigate the site if you are non French speaking. Is there any chance a Paypal shop could be set up for us non French buyers.

Could you also let me know when Era of the Karasu will be released in the UK.

I was also wondering if you had any more thoughts on redoing the Yakuza characters so they were printed on both sides.

Regards.

Chim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked their site and am assuming the item named Planches de silhouettes recto-verso - N° 26397 is the double sided standees. But would like some confirmation. I'm concerned about ordering something on a site that is in a language I don't understand. Don't want to order the wrong thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
I checked their site and am assuming the item named Planches de silhouettes recto-verso - N° 26397 is the double sided standees. But would like some confirmation. I'm concerned about ordering something on a site that is in a language I don't understand. Don't want to order the wrong thing.

The text for that item translated to:

Quote:
This product consists of 2 plates of double-sided silhouettes of characters from the box core Okko Thursday. The back of these figures is drawn.

Extremely cheap at 1 €, but shipping is a killer. I hope Asmodee will carry these here in the states. I know I would much prefer the double-sided standees.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pouchain Laurent
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hazgaard is working about his "online shop : multi lingual and modulable post rates. I hope all will be ok in few days, or 2 weeks.

With the "new" online shop", shipping for the double sided characters will be cheaper.

@Scott: "Planches de silhouettes recto-verso" are the double sided characters

@Christopher : i don't know if Asmodee US will carry these in states.

@JB: Karasu will released in Uk for August i think. (End of July for France)
I hope Yakuzas characters will be released as double sided version, but it's not sure yet.

laurent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Money
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I am a little confused here.

I just got the Okko the board game Hazgaard English edition and the characters are double-sided. I am going to buy the small expansion with the Yakuzas. Are they not printed double-sided as well? Why wouldn't they be printed double-sided when the original characters are?

Also, any word when the 2nd expansion in English is going to be released in the US and Canada?

cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pouchain Laurent
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
in the first edition of Okko, the characters were not printed double sided. You have the new edition.

Yakuzas are not printed double sided... we hope a new edition of this little expansion with doubled sided characters.

ok ?

laurent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I have sent the message below to Erwan today. Hopefully he will update this post.

Dear Erwan,

You may have noticed on the message boards the post reagrding trying to purchase the new double sided characters for Okko. Us non speaking French players are trying to work out how to buy these. Laurent has posted a couple of times but your input on this matter would be greatly appreciated as it is your online shop stocking the items..

Kind regards.

John/Chimaera
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Or, write a MP to Erwan Hascoet here.

laurent

Laurent as you can see from the above I PM'd Erwan with no response. Maybe you could give us an update?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still very interested in getting these too. I'm sure others are so hopefully they'll be a way to get them. I don't mind paying extra for shipping unless its insane. But just need a way to read what I'm buying first so I don't make any mistakes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just pinging again about the availablity of the double sided characters. I still want to buy them but need help on how to get them. Hopefully someone in the know has this thread subscribed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.