Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Kimmings
United Kingdom
Bathgate
West Lothian
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the sound of this but I want to see more. Sounds a lot like Mission Red Planet in that you can select different characters simultaneously and can interfere with other players activities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just working on the English translation/version (also a bit of clarification) of the rules. It's basically a card game (with special/normal powers & speed of the characters on the cards) with some crystals (shiny gems) and artifacts (on cards) that can be collected in some various (peaceful and agressive) ways (from the mine - a small board, but it's really not a board game - and from each other).

The simultaneous character selection isn't really a simple 'stone paper scissors' element as it is in some games; you choose one character, everyone reveals that character; you choose another, everyone reveals, and then you choose the third one. This way you can be prepared for others' actions, you can change/adjust your tactics depending on the cards others revealed, also you can try to mislead them with your first cards if you like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Sautman
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this game available anywhere in the USA? I have not found anyone selling this yet. Is it playable in English in its current version or should I wait for an official translation? I also see that the profile mentions Rio Grande Games. Will they be releasing this sometime soon? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H.
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for even sketch of rules

If I'm right there is Rio Grande involved ... so seems more and more interesting. Is there any date, news... gossip?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the plans the game will be finished (it is finished now, at last) and printed, packaged, shipped etc. by the Essen fair in three versions: Hungarian version by Gém Klub (Hungarian publisher), German version by Heidelberger, English version by Rio Grande.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blaise Cédric
France
Claye Souilly
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because no french publisher I must ask : text in the game ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. No in-game text at all. The character cards look more or like as seen in the prototype pics; there are some relic cards, there are crystals, there are special looking player screens and a central board.
...Sorry, the central board has a little text on it: BANK.

The site should be up in a week and then the rules will be seen as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bálint Nagy
Hungary
Győr
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
khaox wrote:
I'm looking for even sketch of rules

If I'm right there is Rio Grande involved ... so seems more and more interesting. Is there any date, news... gossip?

You can download the rules from here: http://krysis.eu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't work for me yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Toth
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strange.
RioGrande site lists the game as "Krystal Krysis".
http://www.riograndegames.com/games.html?id=328

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes... With a box artwork that says Krystal KrIsis... They usually add (and update) information only Essen-time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petrow Hauser
Hungary
Budapest
Pest megye
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and they put the image of a pre-alpha box cover - the one without colors and the cancelled name. i think it was the very first version of the cover
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.