Recommend
16 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Wait, WHAT?! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
João 'Finding a new way to make you WTF today' Marum
Portugal
Loulé
Algarve
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
17 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Well that was onix-pected.
Spain
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
28 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a pun in there somewhere... I swear.

-DK
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MisterCranky says he's retired, and I believe it.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Blonde Pole Dancer:

9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomasz Miller
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hahahahahaha - retard answer ......
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Abreu
Portugal
flag msg tools
MAISON ABREU: Lair of Abreu, you know, that guy below. Do not mistake this for other Maisons or Houses or even Abreus.
badge
I do look good on this chair, dont I?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

I try to be carefull with my spelling, but this is:

LUDICROUS
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomasz Miller
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyway, she show us nice ..... You know what, and after some time of intense thinking i prefere stupid and beautiful stripper than smart and ugly (she is not material for wife but for what she suposed to do .... nice).
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ferguson
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, at least she wasn't lying when she said she was a Stripper, her response pretty much prooves it without a shadow of a doubt.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If only those avatars were real...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawson
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gatekeeper3000 wrote:
Well, at least she wasn't lying when she said she was a Stripper, her response pretty much prooves it without a shadow of a doubt.


Why are you assuming that a stripper must be stupid?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ferguson
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
corross wrote:
Gatekeeper3000 wrote:
Well, at least she wasn't lying when she said she was a Stripper, her response pretty much prooves it without a shadow of a doubt.


Why are you assuming that a stripper must be stupid?


I've known a couple guys who have worked in Strip Clubs. They've told me some interesting stories. I also worked with a lady who's husband was friends with some biker, and his girlfriend was a stripper, she pretty much checked her brain at the door.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawson
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gatekeeper3000 wrote:
corross wrote:
Gatekeeper3000 wrote:
Well, at least she wasn't lying when she said she was a Stripper, her response pretty much prooves it without a shadow of a doubt.


Why are you assuming that a stripper must be stupid?


I've known a couple guys who have worked in Strip Clubs. They've told me some interesting stories. I also worked with a lady who's husband was friends with some biker, and his girlfriend was a stripper, she pretty much checked her brain at the door.


In my experience, strippers are no more (or less) likely to be stupid than people filling any other job category that requires an equivalent amount of education (waiters, for instance).
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
corross wrote:
Gatekeeper3000 wrote:
corross wrote:
Gatekeeper3000 wrote:
Well, at least she wasn't lying when she said she was a Stripper, her response pretty much prooves it without a shadow of a doubt.


Why are you assuming that a stripper must be stupid?


I've known a couple guys who have worked in Strip Clubs. They've told me some interesting stories. I also worked with a lady who's husband was friends with some biker, and his girlfriend was a stripper, she pretty much checked her brain at the door.


In my experience, strippers are no more (or less) likely to be stupid than people filling any other job category that requires an equivalent amount of education (waiters, for instance).


If you are a stripper it doesn't mean you are stupid, but the job doesn't have any gatekeepers against stupidity. You may be brilliant or as dumb as a box of rocks it is irrelevant, the reason why you are hired is because of entirely different qualifications.

Every couple of years someone puts out a book about how they got through an Ivy League school through stripping or prostitution (not that they are the same thing).

I will say that I've been around that environment, and it can get really ugly. There is a rampant drug problem throughout the industry, and the line between stripping and prostitution gets hazy quickly. Most of these businesses are set up for quick cash, but like all things that make you quick cash it is a gamble. Many strip clubs charge their dancers to use their floor. So, on a slow night a dancer will not make enough money to pay the proprietor. It is not uncommon for owners to also hook their dancers up with drugs (crystal meth usually). Over time a significant debt can/will accrue and they can get trapped into doing things that they don't necessarily want to do.

I've had smart friends get into stripping, but I won't say that they are very wise. I will say that if you are really bright, you can usually find a better way to make money.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.