Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for a relatively simple but interesting free print-n-play game for 3-5 players; these are not "hardcore" gamers but are bright teenagers. Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Dew
United States
Hinesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished my "deluxe" copy of Wiz-War. A little ink, but lots of variety to keep some teens interested for a few plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
One really simple game is Cube. Takes a bit of ink, and only makes sense if you've seen the movie, mind you...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Taylor
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My teenaged son really enjoyed Zombie Plague, and it has quite a few great professional looking maps available, as well as some expansions if you really get into it. It's a cooperative game (you can have one person play the zombies, but it's not as fun and they really don't need a person controlling them to win), quite challenging, and makes for great stories (session report of a memorable game here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/384957)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kardinal & König: Das Kartenspiel lacks the teenage appeal about zombies but really quite a nice game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Walsh
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
badge
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
mbmbmbmbmb
check out Sword and Sail
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Everingham
United States
Sheridan
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
whistle My Band Build a band using compatible band members and business people to manage and try to be the most popular band.

Play tested with 8 to 15 year olds and adult groups. Not a tough gamer game but several pages needed to be printed out.

(although this is for 2 to 4 players.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.