Subject: Do cavalry become tired when they retreat? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
marty labarbera
United States
Saint augustine
Florida
flag msg tools
Do cavalry become tired when they execute a retreat from assault combat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marty labarbera
United States
Saint augustine
Florida
flag msg tools
I think i need to do a better job of asking the question. It seems that the only way that Cavalry tires is if they are hit in fire combat or lose a combat with another cavalry unit. I would think that they would tire after the completion of assault combat especially after they may have charged additional areas due to the continuation die roll.

Also if they fail to break enemy infantry squares in assault combat and withdraw (same as retreat?) to an adjacent area it would seem that they should tire from that action.
Any further observations on these questions/statements??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Inacio
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In CAVxCAV combat CAV becomes tired (or eliminated if already tired) if it loses the combat. In INFxCAV combat CAV becomes tired (or eliminated if already tired) if they suffer a hit from INF fire, but if the CAV does't defeat the INF then the CAVF simply withdraws without any further peanalties. In ongoing charges the procedure is the same.
CAV can also become tired (or eliminated if already tired) in defending ART fire or in cases of overstacking; this can happen also in skirmish fire or ART fire if the owning player wishes so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.