Paulo Santoro
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
I think that there would be a little more tactics and less chance with this win condition rule: you have to capture 6 flags AND stay ahead after your opponent play one time.

I mean, you both have 5 flags each, you capture 1, now your opponent has the opportunity to play so he can draw the game capturing a flag.

To do this, he is not allowed to use any of the cards. He can order ONE unit in any section. With this sole unit, he should capture a flag. If he doesn't, you win. If he does, the game continues and it's your normal turn again.

Please let me know what you think about it. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davis Stringer
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
PauloSantoro wrote:
I think that there would be a little more tactics and less chance with this win condition rule: you have to capture 6 flags AND stay ahead after your opponent play one time.

I mean, you both have 5 flags each, you capture 1, now your opponent has the opportunity to play so he can draw the game capturing a flag.

To do this, he is not allowed to use any of the cards. He can order ONE unit in any section. With this sole unit, he should capture a flag. If he doesn't, you win. If he does, the game continues and it's your normal turn again.

Please let me know what you think about it. Thanks!

A buddy of mine are in a campaign of 75 scenarios. We play something similar to this. I agree that it shouldn't quite be "Sudden Death." We say that you must have at least six flags to win but must also have more than your opponent at the end of the turn. So, if I am the first player and get my 6th objective, you still play your turn as the second player and if you also achieve a 6th objective, the battle continues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.