BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Please Recommend a UK Print Company rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
That's my perp! Futsie, all right - crazy as a coot! He's got to be stopped!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd really like to play a copy of Ticket to Ride using the UK map. I've downloaded the PDF files but was wondering if anyone can recommend a print company that will be able to print off the board and cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Get on teh interwebs, find some local printers, the sort that do flyers, brochures, local stuff, and mail them for a quote. Tell them the type of file, the dimensions of the resulting print you want (do know if it fits A3 for example), that you want a colour print, whether you want it matt, gloss, laminated (which means the shiny surface) or encapsulated (which means sealed in a plastic sleeve with a border). You might want it mounted on foam board.

There are lots of good, professional, experienced, LOCAL printers in your area. I had some full colour, A3, encapsulated posters done for BM!, only 16 quid for 6 delivered to my door. Firms are looking for work. It may only be a 15 quid for somebody, but firms will take that work.

Get emailing, get some quotes, get the job done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
That's my perp! Futsie, all right - crazy as a coot! He's got to be stopped!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the advice, I guess getting the cards printed will be a little more awkward

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.