Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlo Tibaldi
Italy
San Donato Milanese
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello !

There is an event that increases one artisan capacity by 1 that explicitly states that the organ maker and the bell caster are excluded.

Are some of the expansions artisans also excluded ? Is there any relation with Gehilfe (who affects artisans not employing metal) ? It seems not since Glassblaser are not excluded.

Thanks. Carlo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember Gehilfe and won't look up now, but I can say something to "Inspiration in St. Denise": If you got this card and chose another player's artisan which the other player increased due to the event, this increase also counts for you using Inspiration! However, you may not increase the Inspiration card, only another of your artisans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
The event you mention is from the base game if I remember correctly. So no wonder it only excludes base game artisans.

I do not know of any restrictions to expension artisans.

I think organ maker and bell caster are only excluded because increasing their capacity could easily break the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.