Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Oakey
United Kingdom
Dartford
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My latest game City of Guilds (City of Guilds) is nearing completion. It's an area control game with a role selection mechanic, set in a medieval city. Player try to gain influence amongst the populace in order to become the ruler of the city.

Thanks to Frank Griese (linael) for playtesting over the last couple of weeks. He's produced some invaluable feedback.

I'm really anxious for some more 3-4 player testing, this is where the game's been tested the least, so really need to make sure it works well with those number of players. Early indications are the game should be better with 3-4 than it is with 2, but I would like to confirm that.

Thanks
Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Andy,

I had a quick look at City of Guilds, and I'm impressed. I can't play it with 3-4P until I get back to Auckland in August, but when I do I'll let you know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Oakey
United Kingdom
Dartford
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Obviously any 1 and 2 player testing anybody can do would also be much appreciated, just that I'm particularly aware of the lack of 3 and 4 player testing (I've played around a dozen 1 player games, and more than 50 2 player games so far, but only the one 3 player game and no 4 players games)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Questions await you on the game page...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks awesome. I will go over it but not sure if I can get a 3-4 player together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Oakey
United Kingdom
Dartford
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Any playtesting you can do or feedback you can give is much appreciated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.