Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Lessard
Canada
Breakeyville
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering what could be the highest score we can reach with this great game ... What is yours ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
As has been discussed in other threads, with the different demand tiles and the difference in number of players, the high (winning) score can be very different from one game to the next so it is hard to compare. We have had significantly different winning scores even when playing back-to-back games with the same group of people. What we are more interested in typically is the differences in scores within a particular game.

To somewhat answer your theoretical question, I don’t think I have seen anyone reach $7,000 in a game yet, but have seen several 5-player games with players in the $6k range.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Dean
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious predator on Earth!
mbmbmb
My highest is 5670 in a 3-player game. The lowest was a 3680, which amounts to a 1990 difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got in the 5500s once in a 4p game but we were all playing for the first time. All my games since have been much closer and lower scoring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Eve
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Yes, it seems like the most likely reason for a very high score is playing with new players who play too conservatively.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.