Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Choi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all,

Got a chance to play the first turns of scenario 2 and i'm looking for a few rules clarifications:

1. Part of the scenario VPs come from landing Japanese planes on Midway. However, you're only allowed to land on a friendly airbase. How does the airbase change hands? Do i just need to clear everything off the island? Or does the wave of transports cause the change?

2. Are you required to setup the Task Forces as noted in the scenario rules? Or can you break up the initial scenario lists into different task forces?

3. When you sink a capital ship, do you get the VP value of the ship and all the hull box and primary gun box VPs as well? Or just the VP value.

4. When you sink a carrier, do all the ready aircraft go down with the ship? Or do they escape and base on a nearby carrier.

5. When you sink a carrier, do you get VPs for all the aircraft that went down with the carrier?

Many thanks!

Robert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Truesdell
United States
Uniontown
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say if you clear the island, you can land the planes.

You can split them up within the limits of the TF counters.

Just the VP of the ship that is sunk.

Down with the ship can they count as VPs also.

That's my call anyway....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.