Subject: How to Grow Your Geek rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Murph
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
My wife does a podcast titled "How to Grow Your Geek" (www.howtogrowyourgeek.net). In it she discusses all kinds of things related to raising children into smart, well rounded geeks. As part of that, she occasionally reviews board games and computer games from a geek parent's perspective. So, check it out if that sounds interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Palmer
United States
Birmingham
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up! As a proud papa of a future geek (he's 7 going on 37...er...8), I always like to seek out advice/podcasts/blogs on the subject.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Murph
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
I hope you enjoy it! She just put up a review of Space Alert, in which I actually participate (I usually shy clear of the talking). I tried to post a message to the Space Alert forum, but was rejected, so hopefully people will see it here. It's a very interesting review with myself, my wife, and my 9 year old actually playing a quick, slightly edited game during the podcast. This seemed like a great way to give people a feel for it.

Anyway, I got a little off topic. I was just meaning to say: hope you listened and enjoyed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.