Popular Tags: [View All]
Boo
Canada
Kanata
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After only getting to play My First Carcassonne with a 4-yr old for the last couple of weeks my husband set yesterday aside to play games with me that we had not opened. Yay!!!

I got to play...
duck! duck! Go! twice (cute game)
Ubongo: Duel surprisingly I won this, usually I suck at this kind of thing
Bananagrams too much like scrabble for my taste, but the hubby loved it.
Race for the Galaxy we played 3 times, I won the first two. I like this game, I think that I will pick up the expansions for this.
Fluxx we played with the 3.1 set but added the Traitor card to see how it would play. I think that for 2 players not so good, but with more it would be a fun addition.

We did not get to play as many games as we wanted since we took a break to go to my sister's for dinner (for once I was not hosting -yippee).

My hubby has graciously promised to set aside an evening soon to play Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife's super-awesome, too. After the kids went to bed on Saturday, she she wanted to play some games. Carcassonne hit the table for the first time in years (w/ "The Expansion" aka Carcassonne: Expansion 1 – Inns & Cathedrals), final score 154-154. Then, we played a little Race for the Galaxy: The Gathering Storm, which she won 44-43. We wrapped up the evening by trying out Agricola as a 2-player game for the first time. I really enjoyed it, as it cut out much of the down time and allowed for better planning (as compared to a 4- or 5-player game), but the pace was a bit too fast for Lainie's taste. I won 50-20.

All in all, we have awesome spouses. High five!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jealous much!!!

cry

Mystery Bob played Kongregate this weekend.

:grumble:

Me? Nope, no boardgames to speak of. Unless you count my dreams Saturday night.......(I dreamed I was playing Dominion--don't ask--and Race for the Galaxy, 2 games I've never played or even know how to!)

Ooo wait, I almost forgot!! Played 2 games of Sleeping Queens and attempted, once again, and at her request, to teach my daughter Hive. We played 2-3 times before she gave up!

Need to go record those plays!!! blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
How dare you speak of that which must not be named!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a sweet gaming Sunday (sans wife).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thermogimp wrote:
How dare you speak of that which must not be named!

Which is... monopoly? Oh wait, the spiel nominations? Or bananas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE EATEN BY A
badge
ɥɔʇıןƃ ʎʇıןɐǝɹ
mbmbmbmbmb
My beautiful wife let me go play Android for like a billion hours yesterday instead of helping to pack for our family trip.

kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:
My beautiful wife let me go play Android for like a billion hours yesterday instead of helping to pack for our family trip.

kiss

You have some kind of time vortex that allows you to have a billion hours in one day?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE EATEN BY A
badge
ɥɔʇıןƃ ʎʇıןɐǝɹ
mbmbmbmbmb
Leezer wrote:
HiveGod wrote:

kiss

You have some kind of time vortex that allows you to have a billion hours in one day?

What part of playing Android don't you understand?

Zing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:
Leezer wrote:
HiveGod wrote:

kiss

Zing!

You mean you had time left to play Zing!, too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Bearcat89 wrote:
HiveGod wrote:
Leezer wrote:
HiveGod wrote:

kiss

Zing!

You mean you had time left to play Zing!, too?

Oh, snap!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.