Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Heim
United States
Unspecified
Iowa
flag msg tools
Hello -

I have designed a new game on a little-covered subject. Very little covered. It simulates both the 1942 siege and assault of Corregidor by the Japanese and the 1945 reconquest by the United States.

The game is about to enter development by Legion Wargames, a new company growing out of the august legacy of Khyber Pass Games.

You may find a lot of information about the game and the topic at Legion Wargames, where this title is the featured Game of the Month. You may also go here to pre-order and/or look at the several other titles in pre-publication offering: http://www.legionwargames.com/legion_pre-order.php

Lastly, there is a discussion folder on CSW where I am prepared to answer questions about the history of the subject and about the game design: ConsimWorld Forum / Boardgaming / Individual Game or Series Discussion / Era: World War II (INDIVIDUAL GAME) / Pacific Theatre

Hope to hear from you!

John Heim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Kanger
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is something exciting about island battles. You can't run away

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Heim
United States
Unspecified
Iowa
flag msg tools
Yes, Kim; it is very "backs to the wall" for the defender.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elijah Lau
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those not in the know,

Corregidor: Fall of a Fortress -1942/1945

Is the game John is referring to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Heim
United States
Unspecified
Iowa
flag msg tools
I want to say Thank You to anyone reading this who has pledged for CORREGIDOR at Legion Wargames.

The game is just eight orders shy of the halfway mark.:)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.