Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb

Ha!

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Once the Geek has you, there is no escape...
United States
Binghamton
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine shipped today too and I got the Deluxe Edition. I had to pay a little extra for it, but mine comes with a shipping notification through Gmail instead of hotmail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked mine up from a FLGS 3 days ago. surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
On Friday, I called 3 game stores within a 40 mile radius. The first didn't get the copies they order and might not have any for a month. The second didn't get their copies of this, but did get Dominion: Intrigue. They might get copies of RvI sometime next week. The third did have copies and put one aside for me.

Called the wife to check what our plans for the evening where. None, so I packed her and the kids up and we were off. Despite a good number of "are we there yets?" from the backseat, we managed to get to the store in one piece and I took my girls in. During the whole drive down, I was worried, did they really have RvI, or just Race for the Galaxy and the guy had misheard me. Fortunately they did have the latest expansion. I bought it and Dominion:Intrigue, and after a phone call from my father-in-law bought The Gathering Storm for him as well. Oh, I alsobought Ice Age (the movie) for my girls. (The game store has branched out into selling used dvds.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
TheMadVulcan wrote:
Mine shipped today too and I got the Deluxe Edition. I had to pay a little extra for it, but mine comes with a shipping notification through Gmail instead of hotmail.

I got the VIP Edition. I don't get a shipping notification, but it shipped out on Friday instead of Monday.

I had to go to a special web page and login to see my tracking information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is what I play.
badge
Vegatable Alien is perlexed by slab of meat.
mbmbmbmbmb
Grrr!

I have yet to get my copy. Stupid real life getting in the way...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miika Miinin
Finland
Lappeenranta
flag msg tools
Check my Avatar OverText!
badge
Check my UberBadge OverText!
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the deal hear? I got mine today and the first batch was already sold out, when I tried to get it about two weeks ago... Was it released earlier here? Played the first two games today and the expansion seemed to give a lot for the game (that I had already played almost 100 times whitout getting bored with it)... Military plan gets a lot stronger and the take overs seem to be pretty hard to do/rare. I'm sure you all will enjoy it as soon as you get it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
miinin wrote:
What's the deal hear? I got mine today and the first batch was already sold out, when I tried to get it about two weeks ago... Was it released earlier here? Played the first two games today and the expansion seemed to give a lot for the game (that I had already played almost 100 times whitout getting bored with it)... Military plan gets a lot stronger and the take overs seem to be pretty hard to do/rare. I'm sure you all will enjoy it as soon as you get it

Yes, you guys got it sooner:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/420183

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.