Long Shot» Forums » General

Subject: Flat Horses ! Stickers Would Have Looked Nicer on Rounded Horses. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

For the price of the game, the horses are a bit of a disappointment.

If only the horses were more realistic then the stickers would look nicer on them.

OK, the board is acceptable cool However, for what you get, the price is a little steep imho.

The game is OK, but it would more enjoyable with better looking horses....thats all folks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doobermite
United States
Chester County
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the flat horses really give that great sense of movement and speed rather than rounded models plopped down onto a track. The overall combination of fun gameplay and great components makes this one a keeper. I think it's worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E J
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game cost me in the low 30's and thought components were fine. Weakest part IMHO.... stickers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hines
United States
Perry
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, putting the stickers on was a pain and even with my being extra careful, the stickers still look like crap. I was considering getting my friend who paints miniatures to color the bases and paint a number on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.