Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Coscio
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have pictures for a game that has no main picture (box cover) how do I upload it? I see if I open a page for a game there is a place to submit photos but is that where you submit the main photo as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lajos
Japan
Hachiouji
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
On the dark blue bar above the images section on the game page there is an 'upload' link. Go to the right game page. Click on that upload link, and the rest is easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens KH
Germany
Karben
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually proposing a photo as the representative image is a tad more obscure than that, though. You can only do this when browsing the game gallery, ie. you first need to upload the image like any other image. Then, if you click "More" below an image you'll also get the option to "Propose as representative image". Very well hidden.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't propose your own image as representative image unless there is not currently a rep image (good for when you add something to the database).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.