Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thierry Crimlock
Netherlands
Maassluis
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi all,

Since recently i'm the proud owner of a few sets of dwarven forge miniature terrain (www.dwarvenforge.com). I use it for my rpg sessions, but i would also like to use it to play boardgames on. (I'm don't always play rpg, i love boardgames to). Does anybody else also do this or has some good suggestions about what games to play?

I was thinking about the following, a cool dungeon crawling game whould be perfect for the terrain. The thing is just that most of those game require a dungeon master, and i also like to play solo/without DM. So i would like to play a dungeon crawler on the terrain without a DM. Maybe one of these games could be used?
- Dungeoneer
- The tomb
- Songs of gold and darkness (the expansion to songs of blades and heroes)

Other games might also be converted. Maybe games like a touch of darkness, cluedo, battlelore, drakan?

I would like to hear what you are thinking and what you suggest using in combination with the terrain (pieces, miniatures, dice and tokens i have plenty... now just a game )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave boulton
United Kingdom
etchingham
E. Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i woudl think perfect candidates for dwarven forge would be advanced heroquest or warhammer quest

if i had teh money i woudl use it to play a mordheim game set in the dwraven hold of kazak something or otehr which is all set underground in a lost dwarf hold karak azgal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.