Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Dean
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious predator on Earth!
mbmbmb
Do you feel that you have a submission to BoardGameGeek that is underappreciated? A great file that, despite dozens of downloads has received only a handful of thumbs? A brilliant and insightful review that went unnoticed? An entertaining and riveting session report that went uncommented on? Well this competition is for you!

What I am going to be doing is giving out GeekGold as a reward to those who have great but underappreciated content. Three times of rewards will be given out. The first reward will be the People’s Choice Award. Whichever geeklist entry gets the most thumbs will receive a 15 GeekGold reward. The second rewards will be the Judge’s Choice Award. This will be determined by me, myself, and I and it will be subject to a 10 GeekGold reward. The final rewards will be the Door Prize. Ten random entries will be given a 1 GeekGold reward. Entries that have been already given the People’s Choice Award and the Judge’s Choice Award will not receive a Door Prize.

Each user can submit one entry. The item entered into the competition can have no more than 15 thumbs at the time of entry. (Hopefully it will accrue quite a few more afterwards, however!) If you do not have any content that you feel is underappreciated; feel free to submit content from someone else (they will get the reward). No individual may have more than two of their items submitted. With the entry enter include a paragraph as to why the item is underappreciated and deserves the reward. All entries must be submitted by no later than 8 PM EST on July 21st 2009. Voting will continue until 8 PM EST on July 23rd 2009.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/44283

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.