Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Chamberlain
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw this in the FFP Wiki - a picture of the back of the box. It also includes a small image of the board.

http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/images/7/79/ATSW_BoxBackON...

My apologies if this has already been submitted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Johnson
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool - Looks like it must connect up with the mysterious "Crossroads" and the road leading out of town on the original board...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Simpson
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im curious to know what the spherical objects are just above the board picture are..could be just artwork but they might have something to do with solo game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ville Vuorio
Finland
Porvoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
redeye wrote:
Im curious to know what the spherical objects are just above the board picture are..could be just artwork but they might have something to do with solo game.

They seem to be tokens. The red one looks like a cross and the blue one is a bomb. Probably for one the item cards.

The board looks great. I wonder how do you travel to the island in the middle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordy Crozier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone else notice the player count is 1-12? How does that work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ville Vuorio
Finland
Porvoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Monkey Prime wrote:

There will be official solo play rules in the expansion.

Also, the game works with any number of players but only if you have enough hero characters and the expansion comes with four new heroes bringing the total to 12.

I wonder though how the game plays with twelve players. Competitive would be VERY slow and in coop the villain would have a monstrous amount of wounds! (60 for the Vampire!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brett-Williams
Canada
St John's
NL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
raivaaja wrote:
Monkey Prime wrote:

Also, the game works with any number of players but only if you have enough hero characters and the expansion comes with four new heroes bringing the total to 12.

I wonder though how the game plays with twelve players. Competitive would be VERY slow and in coop the villain would have a monstrous amount of wounds! (60 for the Vampire!)

Don't forget to add the 4 from the hero pack. If you get both you end up with 16 heroes. We'll also get at least 5 new villains. 4 from Something Wicked and the Necromancer from hero pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordy Crozier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormhawk4107 wrote:
raivaaja wrote:

Don't forget to add the 4 from the hero pack. If you get both you end up with 16 heroes. We'll also get at least 5 new villains. 4 from Something Wicked and the Necromancer from hero pack.

I'm guessing even with the 4 from the hero pack in terms of spaces on the board etc. there needs to be a cap otherwise it gets too cluttered but i would have thought 12, as has been stated, would be one slow game! It'll be interesting to see if there are new rules to support this! Actually would just be nice to hear something more about the new stuff. I'm excited about it Flying Frog but i want to hear more!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Gaskill
United States
Bridgeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my copy!!-The board does indeed have
the bottom road connected to another expansion on the
right it says"to the coast"the left side says to the cossroads"

OD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats OD, you must have the first reported copy in captivity!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.