Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is my first hell level win (I control all 4 monks). I've logged all actions and rolls. I've been lucky on serveral curse rolls that could have been fatal. First picture show the setup. Red monk begins playing. I'm sure I've made some mistakes on the transcription, I will correct them as I'm aware of them.

I use the following notation:

- Rolls: one letter for each dice, K is for black, the color chosen for a white result is between brackets. For example BKW(R) means blue, black and a white result which I choose to be red.
- Ghost spaces: one letter for the color and another letter for the position (left, center, right). For example YC means yellow board, central space.
- Monks: one letter for the color followed by the letter 'M'. For example BM means blue monk.
- Tao tokens: one letter for the color followed by the letter 'T'. For example GT means green tao token.

Round 1

Red Monk
Yin phase: Conffin Breakers on YL and Drowned Maiden on BL.
Yang phase: RM goes to the temple and picks up a buda.

Yellow Monk
Yin phase: Creeping One on GR.
Yang phase: YM gets 1 GT from reserve, then goes to the circle of prayer and fights. YM rolls RBK, spends 1 YT to exorcize the Coffin Breakers on YL and 1 GT to exorcize the Creeping One on GR.

Green Monk
Yin phase: Abysmal on BC.
Yang phase: GM doesn't move, then asks for help to herbalist and rolls KW(B).

Blue Monk
Yin phase: Shapeless Evil on BR. Sorcerer tile haunted. Haunter on BL advances to spot 1.
Yang phase: BM doesn't move, then asks for help to herbalist twice and rolls YYRW(K).

Round 2

Red Monk
Yin phase: Blood Drinker on RR.
Yang phase: RM moves to cemetery and fights. RM rolls KYR, spends 1 RT to exorcize the Blood Drinker on RR. Curse: -1 Qi. RM places a buda on RR.

Yellow Monk
Yin phase: Perfidious Nymph on RL and Zombie on YL. RM loses his skill.
Yang phase: YM gets 1 GT from reserve. YM stays at circle of prayer and sets it to black.

Commentary: I often set the circle stone on black and leave it this way through all game. I think that change the stone now and then is a waste of actions. Sometimes yoy don't have a choice though.

Green Monk
Yin phase: Raging One on RR (there is a buda there).
Yang phase: GM moves to cemetery and fights. Gm rolls BBR and exorcizes the Drowned Maiden on BL.

Blue Monk
Yin phase: Fungus Thing on GC.
Yang phase: BM moves to the temple and picks up both budas.

Round 3

Red Monk
Yin phase: Coffin Breakers on YR and Restless Spirit on GR. YM loses his skill.
Yang phase: RM moves to herbalist, asks for hell and rolls KK but there is only 1 KT available.

Yellow Monk
Yin phase: Sharp Nailed Mistresses on RR and Flesh Devourer on RC.
Yang phase: YM stays on circle of prayer and fights. YM rolls BBG, spends 1 GT to exorcice the Restless Spirit on GR.

Green Monk
Yin phase: Dark Wraith on GL.
Yang phase: GM moves to the tea house and fights. GM rolls KGB, rerolls KG->KK, spends 1 BT to exorcize the Abysmal on BC. Curse: blank.

Blue Monk
Yin phase: Deaths Army on BC. First Wu Feng's incarnation.
Yang phase: BM moves to the watchmen and fights twice. First rolls BGK and exorcizes the Perfidious Nymph on RL (red monk recovers skill). Second rolls RGW(Y) and exorcices the Coffin Breakers on YR (yellow monk recovers skill). Places both budas on RL and YR.

Round 4

Red Monk
Yin phase: Zombie on YC.
Yang phase: RM moves to the pavilion and ask for help. RM moves Dark Wraith from GL to YR (buda there), then moves BM to the tea house.

Yellow Monk
Yin phase: Black Widow on YR. No tao tokens can be used.
Yang phase: YM gets 1 YT from reserve. YM moves to the pavilion and asks for help. YM moves Black Widow from YR->RL (buda there), then moves RM to herbalist. Tao tokens can be used again.

Commentary: Bad Timing to draw the Black Widow, I had to do something quick.

Green Monk
Yin phase: Liquid Horor on BL.
Yang phase: GM stays at the tea house and fights. GM rolls KGW(K), rerolls RG->KB, spends 1 KT and BM spends 1 KT more to exorcize Deaths Army on BC (KT on circle of prayer). Curse: ghost, rerolled to -1 Qi. GM gets +1 Qi and Ying Yang token which is inmediately spent to flip back the sorcerer tile.

Commentary: First Wu Feng's incarnation out, three more to go.

Blue Monk
Yin phase: Yellow Plague on YR.
Yang phase: BM moves to the pavilion and asks for help twice. Firts moves Fungus Thing from GC to GR and GM to circle of prayer. Second moves Yellow Plague from YR to GC and YM to circle of prayer.

Round 5

Red Monk
Yin phase: Scarlet Evildoer on RL.
Yang phase: RM moves to the circle of prayer and fights. RM rolls RRW(Y), rerolls RR->YK, exorcices Zombie on YL, GM spends 1 GT to exorcize Fungus Thing from GR. Curse: RM loses al tao tokens.

Yellow Monk
Yin phase: Fallen Monk on GR and Black Widow on YL. No tao tokens can be used.
Yang phase: YM gets 1 GT from reserve. YM moves to the herbalist, asks for help and rolls KB.

Commentary: Another Black Widow. Actually now is a better time to draw her. This ghost can be very nasty.

Green Monk
Yin phase: Rotten Soul on GL.
Yang phase: GM stays at the circle of prayer and fights. GM rolls KBB to exorcize Black Widow on YL (KT on circle of prayer). All monks recover their skills. Curse: haunt tile, rerolled to lose all tao tokens. GM gets Yin Yang token and spends it inmediately to ask the sorcerer for help: -1 Qi to get rid of Scarlet Evildoer on RL.

Blue Monk
Yin phase: Perfidious Nymph on BC and Ooze Evil on YR.

Round 6

Red Monk
Yin phase: Forgotten Ones on RL. Second Wu Feng's incarnation. All monks lose their skills.
Yang phase: RM stays at the circle of prayer and fights. RM rolls BGW(G) to exorcize Fallen Monk on GR.

Yellow Monk
Yin phase: Wicked One on GR. Haunter on YR advances to the first spot.
Yang phase: YM moves to the watchmen and fights. YM rolls GRR, spends 2 KT and exorcizes the Forgotten Ones on RL (KT on circle of prayer). All monks recover their skills, GM gets +1 QI and BM gets the Yin Yang token.

Commentary: Quick job on the second Wu Feng's incarnation. Keeping a stock of tao tokens is good.

Green Monk
Yin phase: Full board, -1 Qi. Haunter on GR advances to the first spot.
Yang phase: GM moves to pavilion and asks for help. GM moves Yellow Plague on GC to RL and RM to the herbalist.

Commentary: So far I hadn't any trouble with haunters, but I'm begining to worry.

Blue Monk
Yin phase: Full board, -1 Qi.
Yang phase: BM moves to the watchmen and fights. BM rolls YWW(BY), spends 2 YT to exorcize Yellow Plague on RL, spends 1 BT and YM spends another BT to exorcize Ooze Devil on YR. BM gets 1 YT and 1 BT from Yellow Plague and places budas on RL and YR.

Commentary: That was a nice roll. I didn't even need the second BM attack. I had good chances to exorcize both ghosts anyway.

Round 7

Red Monk
Yin phase: Green Abomination on GC.
Yang phase: RM moves to the pavilion and asks for help. RM moves on GR to YR (buda there) and moves GM to the herbalist.

Yellow Monk
Yin phase: Severed Heads on YR. -1 combat dice. Walking Corps on YL.
Yang phase: YM gets 1 KT from reserve. YM stays at the watchmen and fights. Since there is 1 KT on circle of prayer, there is no need to roll to exorcize Severed Heads on YR. Combat dice recovered and YM gets 1 KT.

Green Monk
Yin phase: Fallen Monks on GR and Sharp Nailed Mistresses on RL (buda there). GM loses his skill.
Yang phase: GM moves to pavilion and asks for help. GM moves Shapeless Evil on BR to YR and RM to the herbalist.

Blue Monk
Yin phase: Rotten Soul on BR.
Yang phase: BM uses Yin Yang to ask for help to the pavilion. BM moves Fallen Monks on GR to RL and GM to the herbalist. GM recovers his skill but RM loses it. BM stays at watchmen and fights. BM rolls YGW(K) to exorcize the Fallen Monks on RL. RM recovers his skill. YM spends 2 KT to exorcize Shapeless Evil on YR (KT on circle of prayer). BM gets the Yin Yang token again.

Round 8

Red Monk
Yin phase: Soul Eater on RL. YM loses 1 GT and BM loses 1 YT. Other monks don't have any tao tokens.
Yang phase: RM stays at the herbalist and asks for help. RM rolls YR.

Yellow Monk
Yin phase: Grave Walker on YR. -1 Qi.
Yang phase: YM gets 1 KT from reserve. YM stays at the watchmen and fights. YM rolls KBG to exorcize Grave Walker on YR (KT on circle of prayer). YM gets Yin Yang and spends it inmediately to ask for help to pavilion. YM moves Perfidious Nymph from BC to YR and RM to the watchmen.

Green Monk
Yin phase: Gloomy Minion on GR.
Yang phase: GM moves to the watchmen and fights. GM rolls YGB, rerolls YGB->RRW(K). BM spends 1 BT to exorcize Perfidious Nymph on YR. RM spends 1 KT and YM spends another KT to exorcize Soul Eater on RL (KT on circle of prayer). GM gets the Yin Yang token.

Commentary: Now that's working as a team.

Blue Monk
Yin phase: Uncatchable on BC. Third Wu Feng's incarnation. Curse: blank.

Commentary: This is a tricky incarnation to defeat, I need budas as soon as possible.

Round 9

Red Monk
Yin phase: Abysmal on RL.
Yang phase: RM moves to the circle of prayer and fights. No need to roll to exorcize Gloomy Minion on GR (KT on circle of prayer). RM spends 1 YT to exorcize Walking Corps on YL. RM gets 1 KT.

Yellow Monk
Yin phase: Wicked One on GR.
Yang phase: YM gets 1 BT from reserve. YM stays at the watchmen and fights. YM rolls BGR, rerolls GR->BY to exorcize Abysmal on RL. Curse: haunt watchmen tile.

Commentary: Ghost spaces are becoming full. I can't help GM and BM from losing Qi.

Green Monk
Yin phase: Full board, -1 Qi. Haunter on GR advances to spot 1.
Yang phase: GM spends his Yin Yang to ask for help to the tea house, gets +1 Qi and 1 GT. Then draws a Blood Drinker on RL. GM moves to the herbalist and ask him for help, GM rolls YY.

Blue Monk
Yin phase: Full board, -1 Qi.
Yang phase: BM moves to the watchmen and fights. BM rolls KGR and spends 1 RT to exorcize Blood Drinker on RL. Curse: lose all tao tokens. BM places budas on YR and RL. BM spends his Yin Yang to ask for help to pavilion. BM moves Uncatchable from BC to YR (buda there) and GM to watchmen.

Commentary: Had I rolled another haunted tile result on that last curse roll, things would have become very difficult since the temple would have been haunted.

Round 10

Red Monk
Yin phase: Scarlet Evildoer on RL (buda there).
Yang phase: RM stays at the watchmen and fights. RM rolls BBR, rerolls BBR->GRW(K), spends 1 KT to exorcize Uncatchable on YR (KT on circle of prayer). BM gets +1 Qi and RM gets the Yin Yang token. RM spends it inmediately to ask for help to the sorcerer. -1 Qi to get rid of Wicked One on GR.

Commentary: Only the final incarnation left. Time to build up again if possible.

Yellow Monk
Yin phase: Severed Heads on YR. -1 combat dice. Reaper on RL.
Yang phase: YM gets 1 RT from reserve. YM stays at the watchmen and fights. No reed to roll to exorcize Severed Heads on YR (KT on circle of prayer). Combat dice recovered. YM spends 1 RT to exorcize Reaper on RL. YR gets 1 KT.

Green Monk
Yin phase: Ooze Devil on BC.
Yang phase: GM moves to the herbalist and asks for help. GM rolls GK.

Blue Monk
Yin phase: Full board, -1 Qi. Haunter on BC advances to the spot 1.

Round 11

Red Monk
Yin phase: Great Putrid GR.
Yang phase: RM moves to the cemetery and fights. RM rolls RBG to exorcize Sharp Nailed Mistresses on RR.

Yellow Monk
Yin phase: Skinner on RL.
Yang phase: YM gets 1 RT from reserve. YM stays at the watchmen and fights. YM rolls KGW(R) to exorcize Skinner on RL.

Green Monk
Yin phase: Full board -1 Qi. Curse (Great Putrid on GR): blank.
Yang phase: GM moves to the sorcerer and fights. GM rolls GGR, rerolls R->Y. GM spends 2 GT to exorcize both Rotten Soul on GL and BR. Curses: Ghost and Ghost. Hopping Vampire on YL and Howling Nightmare on GL, the final Wu Feng's incarnation.

Commentary: Now I've been lucky. A haunted tile or -1 Qi result on any of these 3 curse rolls would have been fatal. The end of the game is near, the outcome is unclear but will be dramatic for sure. Time to plan a final strike.

Blue Monk
Yin phase: Hound of Depth BR. Haunter on BC advances to spot 2, haunts tea house.
Yang phase: BM moves to the watchmen and places budas on YR and RL.

Round 12

Red Monk
Yin phase: Repellent Beauty on RL (buda there).
Yang phase: RM moves to the pavilion and asks for help. RM moves Great Putrid on GR to YR (buda there) and.. wait I forgot to move a monk!

Commentary: I didn't want to risk any additional curse roll. But things would have been easier if I'd had moved YM to the sorcerer.

Yellow Monk
Yin phase: Fury of Depth on YR. Haunter on YL advances to spot 1.
Yang phase: YM gets 1 RT from reserve. YM moves to the taoist altar and fights. YM rolls RRK and spends 2 RT to exorcize Flesh Devourer on RC. YM gets 2 GT.

Green Monk
Yin phase: Bleeding Eyes on RC.
Yang phase: GM stays at the sorcerer and fights. GM rolls RKW(K), he doesn't need to reroll or to spend his KT to exorcize Howling Nightmare on GL (KT on circle of prayer) and win the game! GM gets +1 Qi and the Yin Yang token.

Commentary: I only had that chance, it was not a difficult one though. I think I didn't have any risky (more than one success needed) roll in the whole game. The curious side is that I faced the four "black" Wu Feng's incarnations.

Scoring

Hell win: 20
Qi: 6
Ghost remaining in deck: 6
Haunted tile: 2 x (-4) = -8
Incarnations: 12

Total: 36 VP

EDIT: Fixed scoring according to latest unofficial FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent report. I really enjoyed reading it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job, Jose. Having posted a solo Hell Level win myself, I can appreciate how much work it is.

Here's the link to mine in case you haven't seen it:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/369880

I think the pictures make your report superior to mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice report! Haven't played many games myself, and only won one so far. Never thought about moving ghosts around that much (to hit budhas), and I thought the YM had to draw a TT before he drew a ghost. I noticed you use the "old" way of scoring as well. I prefer the new one myself, it just covers more. And you would have had more points ;)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

Wonderful !

I have not been able to really grasp this game properly. With your report, it will act as an incentive to get the game out and play it.

Regards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
Great job, Jose. Having posted a solo Hell Level win myself, I can appreciate how much work it is.

Here's the link to mine in case you haven't seen it:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/369880

I think the pictures make your report superior to mine.

Yes, when I was about to post my report I became aware that it was not the first one

I have yet to try the one-monk gamen, I've always played with four.

I liked he "inventory" idea in you report. If I have time I will update mine to include the tao tokens stock after each turn. It will make it easier to follow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
Nice report! Haven't played many games myself, and only won one so far. Never thought about moving ghosts around that much (to hit budhas), and I thought the YM had to draw a TT before he drew a ghost. I noticed you use the "old" way of scoring as well. I prefer the new one myself, it just covers more. And you would have had more points

Thanks Yeah, I use the pavilion a lot to put the ghosts in good positions (at the corners) to kill two at once as well. Usually I only send ghosts to a buda space when they are too dangerous and I don't have time to deal with them. I think this is a game about optimization, i.e. getting the most of each action.

I didn't know there was another scoring system. Could you point me where is the new one? I'd like to check it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jose-san wrote:
Thanks :) Yeah, I use the pavilion a lot to put the ghosts in good positions (at the corners) to kill two at once as well. Usually I only send ghosts to a buda space when they are too dangerous and I don't have time to deal with them. I think this is a game about optimization, i.e. getting the most of each action.

I didn't know there was another scoring system. Could you point me where is the new one? I'd like to check it.
I bought the game used, and it had the unofficial FAQ printed out in it together with 2 copies of the Guardhouse Expansion (nice surprise ^^). You can find it here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/41417
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
I bought the game used, and it had the unofficial FAQ printed out in it together with 2 copies of the Guardhouse Expansion (nice surprise ^^). You can find it here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/41417

Thanks I've updated the scoring. Also I've learned reading that FAQ that I could have used the last Yin Yang token I got from Wu Feng to flip one haunted tile back for 4 more points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
As I'm very skeptical about Ghost Stories being a winnable game these days, I played this game through, mostly out of interest to see how the game 'works' at these high levels. I noticed a few things. First of all, the dice were about as uncooperative as I usually see them. Therefore a good portion of the players' tactics must be 'tanking tao' in order to make up for the difference. A cursory reading showed there was no botched exorcism anywhere---which is impressive. Second, the monks stayed together and made good use of the Pavilion and the buddhas. I've made a note of that and will apply these tactics in my games.

However, when playing through, I noticed eight rule mistakes which more or less render this session report useless apart from the tactics I outlined above. One of those is inconsequential; the other seven are not. Now it was late when I played through the description, and I did make a few mistakes myself here and there, but I always tracked back until some known point, and the seven remaining issues remain unaccounted for.

The mistakes are:

— round 5, RM. The RM rerolls his dice here, and that's not allowed. Only GM can reroll, there are no power tokens in the 4P game. In order to make up, YM would have to spend another YT.
— round 6, YM. He spends 2 KT, where he only has 1. The Forgotten Ones should stay on the board as a consequence.
— round 8, GM. RM spends 1 KT in aid, but he doesn't have a KT. Soul Eater remains on the board.
— round 9, YM. YM rerolls the tao dice, which he can't do, only GM is allowed to do this. To make up, 1 BT would have to be spent.
— round 10, RM. RM rerolls the dice, which he can't. As a result, the Uncatchable should stay on the board.
— round 11, GM. GM spends 2 GT where he only has 1. The incarnation of Wu Feng shouldn't have made it to the board, but...
— round 11, GM: while drawing the incarnation, there wasn't another ghost brought along with it.
— round 12, RM: RM uses the Pavilion, but you forget to move a monk. This isn't much of a problem.

Mind, I may have made mistakes with the tao tokens, but the rerolling is definitely not in order. Together, I don't think you would have been able to win, really, Various ghosts would have remained on the boards, causing qi loss and possibly altering your course of action. Replaying the game given the same draw deck is left as an excercise sauron.

But still, well done on writing it all down. There's a lot of boring bookkeeping to keep track of, and it can't be much fun to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cymric wrote:
As I'm very skeptical about Ghost Stories being a winnable game these days...

Are you skeptical about wins in solo play too, cymric, or just multi-player?

In my thread detailing a solo Hell Level win, the consensus seemed to be that I made a couple of errors, but that those made the game harder, not easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
Multi-player, mostly (like what was done here); although I'm of the opinion that soloing gives you so much advantages that they severely damage the game in another way. But that is food for another discussion: I merely mentioned this to illustrate why I was interested in replaying this session.

By the way, it is clear that all mistakes but one made in this session report led to an easier game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cymric wrote:
As I'm very skeptical about Ghost Stories being a winnable game these days, I played this game through, mostly out of interest to see how the game 'works' at these high levels. I noticed a few things. First of all, the dice were about as uncooperative as I usually see them. Therefore a good portion of the players' tactics must be 'tanking tao' in order to make up for the difference. A cursory reading showed there was no botched exorcism anywhere---which is impressive. Second, the monks stayed together and made good use of the Pavilion and the buddha's. I've made a note of that and will apply these tactics in my games.

However, when playing through, I noticed eight rule mistakes which more or less render this session report useless apart from the tactics I outlined above. One of those is inconsequential; the other seven are not. Now it was late when I played through the description, and I did make a few mistakes myself here and there, but I always tracked back until some known point, and the seven remaining issues remain unaccounted for.

The mistakes are:

— round 5, RM. The RM rerolls his dice here, and that's not allowed. Only GM can reroll, there are no power tokens in the 4P game. In order to make up, YM would have to spend another YT.
— round 6, YM. He spends 2 KT, where he only has 1. The Forgotten Ones should stay on the board as a consequence.
— round 8, GM. RM spends 1 KT in aid, but he doesn't have a KT. Soul Eater remains on the board.
— round 9, YM. YM rerolls the tao dice, which he can't do, only GM is allowed to do this. To make up, 1 BT would have to be spent.
— round 10, RM. RM rerolls the dice, which he can't. As a result, the Uncatchable should stay on the board.
— round 11, GM. GM spends 2 GT where he only has 1. The incarnation of Wu Feng shouldn't have made it to the board, but...
— round 11, GM: while drawing the incarnation, there wasn't another ghost brought along with it.
— round 12, RM: RM uses the Pavilion, but you forget to move a monk. This isn't much of a problem.

Mind, I may have made mistakes with the tao tokens, but the rerolling is definitely not in order. Together, I don't think you would have been able to win, really, Various ghosts would have remained on the boards, causing qi loss and possibly altering your course of action. Replaying the game given the same draw deck is left as an excercise sauron.

But still, well done on writing it all down. There's a lot of boring bookkeeping to keep track of, and it can't be much fun to do so.

Thanks for reviewing my log! I was sure there was some mistakes I will check my notes, maybe there are some transcription errors too. I will update the session report with tao and qi stocks as well.

Then other monks can't use GM's skill if in the same tile than him... wow, that changes a lot... modest I'll need to change my tactics now.

What you say about tactics is right. I never try an exorcize if I need more than one "hit" with the tao dices, and I always try not to need any. Rolling hoping for two or more "hits" is a waste of actions, there is always something better to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed yet another mistake, in turn 4 RM used the pavillion power to move BM more than 1 tile. I just learned that the pavillion power only moves the monk one tile away. I think I have to play some more games with the "new" rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Marchi
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Round 3
RM moves to herbalist, asks for hell and rolls KK but there is only 1 KT available.

Careful what you wish for...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.