Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Steindorfer
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
After some toughts about expanding le havre with a nice little twist ,like i did with agricola , i came up with this little variant.

you only need a token or meeple or card to use it as the tide marker (TM)

Before starting the game place the TM on an randomly choosen offer space (maybe use the days of the week for this , Monday = france etc.)

On the Start of each players turn,after suppling the offer spaces, the TM is moved one offer space to the right (france -> fish)
if there are two or more goods on the offer space one is carried to the next offer space.
If the TM starts his round on an space with mixed goods and there are two or more of both goods ,he takes away the good which matches the offer space!If there a only one good of the matching offer space and two or more from a different good typ the TM tooks away the one of the different goods.

On the players turn the offer space with the TM on it is blocked ,so the player is forbidden to take goods from this space!
If a player chooses a offer space where more then one kind of goods are laying he is allowed to take all of them with one action.
When player ships he gets the goods from the offer space with the TM on them are +1 France each. (so if i ship three wood ,while the TM is on the Wood Offer i receive 3 extra france)

I hope i get some feedback and if you have questions feel free to ask

p.s sorry for my bad english and the maybe bad choosen words

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Bass
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds interesting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten ◄► Wesel
Germany
Pinneberg-Quellental
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dougbass68 wrote:
Sounds interesting!
Exact!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.