United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,
My brother is salivating over the new Fathom movie in production by none other than Ms. Fox from Transformers 1 & 2. She is producing the new movie Fathom, based n the comic book. There are a couple of posters he would like to get/dying to find. Does anyone know where he could acquire the harder to find posters, limited editions? I don't agree with the whole concept of degrading women to mere parts, but he is fine with it. So since he is my brother and I used to have a few of Michael Turner's comics back when he was around to draw them, I decided to do a hunt for him. I liked the storyline of the comic, anyways. it was during my Dangergirl/Gen13 (Campbell's stuff) era, brought upon me through of all things, the wildcats collectible card game. So like everything, I just blame the ccg industry on most things in my life.
Anyways, he's looking for a Gencon edition poster (only 50 or so made). Yeah hard ones are always the good ones, and thus, sought after.
Here's one I think he liked - its all about the eyes I was told

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
Canada
Kinda SW of Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Michael's art work and was personally crushed when I found out he had died.

The particular poster you posted above (standard poster not the Gencon print) is offered through Ruppsworld.com under the Michael Turner link (posters and collectables). Think it's listed as $7.99. The more expensive prints are even harder to find. You might also look at the Aspenstore.com offers but I seem to remember it's slim pickin's.

Good luck searching. I can understand why he likes Michael's work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.