Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi-

I really need the special die and a Han Solo figure to complete my set. Does anyone have these & help a geek out? I've got GG or a few bucks for em.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Picard
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a tough one. Even incomplete sets sell on eBay for a fair amount of money.

If you don't absolutely need the Epic Duels fig, a lot of the Star Wars Miniatures minis are very similar (and frankly slightly better quality). I bet you could find a Han from there...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Original_CorPse wrote:
This is a tough one. Even incomplete sets sell on eBay for a fair amount of money.

If you don't absolutely need the Epic Duels fig, a lot of the Star Wars Miniatures minis are very similar (and frankly slightly better quality). I bet you could find a Han from there...

Thanks & its good idea-I actually looked at that previously. but the Han Solo was like $15!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pete,

I may be able to help with this. Let me check and get back to you via PM.

- Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
petegrey wrote:
Original_CorPse wrote:

Thanks & its good idea-I actually looked at that previously. but the Han Solo was like $15!

There are several versions of Han Solo available. Here's one for $5.50, shipped:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

You could pretty easily make the special die yourself with some stickers.

You can probably find it cheaper if you're patient/searching.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd wager Pete is looking to re-sell this copy, not play it, so he needs original parts...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
artfuldodge2 wrote:
I'd wager Pete is looking to re-sell this copy, not play it, so he needs original parts...

Actually will likely keep it as the box is quite beat on. But the completionist in me still wants original manufacturers equipment!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Picard
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FlyingArrow wrote:
petegrey wrote:
Original_CorPse wrote:

There are several versions of Han Solo available. Here's one for $5.50, shipped:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

You could pretty easily make the special die yourself with some stickers.

You can probably find it cheaper if you're patient/searching.

Ah, yes, just the sort of thing I was talking about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
petegrey wrote:
artfuldodge2 wrote:

Actually will likely keep it as the box is quite beat on. But the completionist in me still wants original manufacturers equipment!

Than I guess I'd lose my wager! Carry on!

It is a fun beer and pretzels game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While we're talking about this, I need just a single hit token.

Truth be told, I'm looking to trade this rather than keep it (although I still might make a gift of it to a friend who likes this sort of thing), and it would be easier with a 100% complete set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.