Andrea Mecci
Italy
Capena
Lazio
flag msg tools
badge
LUDOFORO
mbmbmbmbmb
Dal sito della Nexus Editrice risulterebbe l'uscita dell'espansione Il Mietitore (The Reaper) ad Agosto 2009, non vedo l'ora di giocarci con i nipotini

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So the Italian version got the title translated? The Spanish version by Devir kept the original english title.

Come to think of it, my spanish edition also has the original english text in every card. And an english manual. And the FFG logo too.

On second thought, I think my spanish edition looks every inch the same as the english FFG edition. Could it be there never was a spanish edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
Text coming soon... probably...
badge
Get tipsy and fight a farmer with Strength 3
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol, yes the Devir editions are indeed in Spanish and Portuguese.

All "international" editions have kept the name "Talisman", but the subtitle "The Magical Quest Game" is translated.

All expansions will be localised but still retain the word Talisman.

Currently it would seem that not all international partners of FFG are making localised versions of expansions but for now The Reaper is being released by:

Pegasus/Heidelberger - Talisman: Der Schnitter
Nexus - Talisman: Il Mietitore
Edge - Talisman: La Faucheuse
Galakta - Talisman: Żniwiarz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, some fans tried to contact Devir about the chance of seeing a spanish version of the Reaper (or any other expansions). They didn't say a word about it, and it was difficult to say whether they didn't actually answer or that the silence was in fact an answer.

So, just for the sake of completion, there you have The Spanish Title That Never Was:

Talisman: El Segador

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.