Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
They were taking the bookshelves out of work area and accidentally ripped a whole in an wall with asbestos. Now I'm stuck on a slow computer with just 1 monitor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
By "displaced", I assume that you mean there is now someone else to blame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Just one monitor? You usually have a dual display? How is it that I'm a computer programmer and I only have a single monitor, but Mr. Japan over here gets two?!

By the way, I have no sympathy for you after all that trouble you caused the other day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sinister Dexter wrote:
By "displaced", I assume that you mean there is now someone else to blame.

Yep, it's my fault. I thought I'd be helping by pointing out the need to remove the asbestos. Sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
thermogimp wrote:
Just one monitor? You usually have a dual display? How is it that I'm a computer programmer and I only have a single monitor, but Mr. Japan over here gets two?!

By the way, I have no sympathy for you after all that trouble you caused the other day.

I have 3 monitors actually.

If I had got the job with Montana Rail being a dispatcher I would have had like 15...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christychan
United States
Somerville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Be glad you have a monitor!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
thermogimp wrote:

So now would be a bad time to point out I have a 17" and a 24" monitor? And a laptop docked next to that. And an imaging station next to that? I'm surrounded by the warm glow of LCD emissions. Like a cocoon of light.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Asbestos gives super powers to 1% of those who inhale it, and cancer to the other 99%. Are you feelin' lucky?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
thermogimp wrote:

I have 3 monitors actually.

If I had got the job with Montana Rail being a dispatcher I would have had like 15...

But you'd have had to work instead of being on Chit Chat all day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm free-basing midichloriens and the force is, like, an energy that connects and penetrates us all, man.
United States
Saint Ann
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cold_fuzion wrote:
So now would be a bad time to point out I have a 17" and a 24" monitor? And a laptop docked next to that. And an imaging station next to that? I'm surrounded by the warm glow of LCD emissions. Like a cocoon of light.

That explains the flaming eyeball.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
cold_fuzion wrote:
thermogimp wrote:

HEY, single white female...change your Avatar back you goon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
cold_fuzion wrote:
thermogimp wrote:

I'm covering for HiveGod whilst he sails!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christychan
United States
Somerville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cold_fuzion wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
cold_fuzion wrote:
thermogimp wrote:

did he leave any small, helpless pet animals wth you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Prismcat wrote:
cold_fuzion wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
cold_fuzion wrote:
thermogimp wrote:

In the microwave, where they can't get into any trouble. Anyone want some popcorn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christychan
United States
Somerville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cold_fuzion wrote:
Prismcat wrote:
cold_fuzion wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
cold_fuzion wrote:
thermogimp wrote:

In the microwave, where they can't get into ant trouble. Anyone want some popcorn?

INTERVENTION!!

who has my back?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.