Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Caputo
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
At first glance, the game does not look too shabby. The only thing I am disappointed in is....I was hoping for more of a Twighlight Impirium 3 style of command counter system (with oil) and Tech Tree. Oil would have been placed in Military supply to increase the size of regional armies and then another area to place oil so you could burn to move armies. A tech tree that simply purchased areas of research, with higher tree techs needing prerequisites before being purchased. And I would have used a base system for combat like in Conuest of the Empire 2 where you roll a base amount of dice an add one die only for certian advantages (techs and action cards) and not for each unit. Of course I didnt take the time to create a game, so my hat is still off to your effort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Scheiß Inselaffen!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always create your own variant....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this is intended to be a quick playing game, rather than a more involved game. Adding a research action and a tech tree would probably just complicate and slow down the game.

After reading the rules, I thought it would be fun to try and incorporate some of the political action and technology cards, just to add some spice. Paratroopers are always fun! Not sure that would help the game, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Morin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Any canadian citizen on this board received their package ? I received my shipping confirmation email on the 9th.

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Heretics
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
louisloua wrote:
Any canadian citizen on this board received their package ? I received my shipping confirmation email on the 9th.

thanks

Generally speaking, it's between 5-7 working days for USPS shipping from the States (as has been my numerous experiences). So, look to Friday (tomorrow) or Monday for your package.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Morin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered the webkit/upgrade about a week ago... still waiting for confirmation (shipping to the UK)... ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Morin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Still waiting for mine that was confirmed on the 9th of july... starting to get worried. Note sure how to follow a order through USPS. My worry is with the customs. Usually, when it take time, it mean they may be investigating the package, wich mean extra fees.

I will continue to wait, hoping to have a surprise in mail soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the Attack! Deluxe version box pictured like the picture on the BGG page, or does it come with 2 boxes (the original Attack! and the Attack! Deluxe Expansion)? I already have the original version, so I would only want to get this new Deluxe version if they combined everything together in 1 box. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
louisloua wrote:
Still waiting for mine that was confirmed on the 9th of july... starting to get worried. Note sure how to follow a order through USPS. My worry is with the customs. Usually, when it take time, it mean they may be investigating the package, wich mean extra fees.

I will continue to wait, hoping to have a surprise in mail soon...

I preordered this game and the money came off the credit card on July 8th. I too am still waiting for it to arrive. snore

It must be a long walk up to Canada for the mailman... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry Josh!

I swear they are on their way!

Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Heretics
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally forgot that for some reason USPS delivered via companies (not private persons) can take up to a month, sometimes more. I've done business on the Marketplace often enough to know that it only takes about 1 week from a private citizen. Companies just seem to take far longer.

I wonder why that is? Must have something to do with customs or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Morin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
well.. its now being officially one month and still waiting.... and no answer from customer service at Eagle Games. Will keep waiting as i have no idea how i can track this package.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
onekccs wrote:
Sorry Josh!

I swear they are on their way!

Sean

The game actually arrived at my door a few hours after I wrote the above post!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.