Subject: Sorry to interrupt your chit chat, but... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Intres
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just really proud of my puppy this morning!

Since I've gotten him (his name is Timber after Snake Eyes wolf in GI Joe), he has had a tendancy to run out the door, then proceed to run all over the area and almost get hit by every car he sees.

I have another dog that is 18 years old and when she goes outside, she does her job and them comes back to the door. I think Timber was jealous that she can go out by herself but he can't.

So this morning I go out to get the paper and surprise surprise, Timber runs out the door. I'm pissed since I figure I'll spend the next few hours trying to get him in when a miracle happens. He runs near our stream, does his business and then runs back in the house.

A few hours later, he acts like he needs to go, so I tempt fate and let him out and lo and behold, he goes out and then comes right back in!

After almost a year he has finally figured out how to not get in trouble and how to get his praises and treat for doing it right. Like I said, I'm just proud of him right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMOFreePortland.com
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
ii desu. It is good.
badge
No, I have no idea.
mbmbmbmbmb
For some reason, I don't think puppy pee is really much of an interruption as far as Chit-chat is concerned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have my nephews trained the same way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm free-basing midichloriens and the force is, like, an energy that connects and penetrates us all, man.
United States
Saint Ann
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a stream of pee outside your house.

Wait... what?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Intres
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dreadpirate wrote:
There's a stream of pee outside your house.

Wait... what?

No we have a stream seperating one part of our property from the other. To find the stream of piss (and other bodily wastes) you have to go to Washington.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm free-basing midichloriens and the force is, like, an energy that connects and penetrates us all, man.
United States
Saint Ann
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh... I pee what you did there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christychan
United States
Somerville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no interrupting chit chat. Chit chat will flow, much like the spice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.