Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CassSoren
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rocksnrolls got around to opening the Starfarers of Catan + expansion I found at a thrift store. When verifying completeness, I'd noticed there wasn't a rule book in the expansion's box (out of shrink, unplayed), nor was it in the main box (the main game does have the complete rule book). I looked around on bgg and also on Mayfair games but couldn't find a copy of the rules. On Mayfair, a rule book isn't listed as part of the box's contents. From what RnR said, it appears the rules would be necessary for setting everything up.

Is there a rule book? Or should it be more or less obvious how to incorporate the expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I am fairly certain there was a rulebook. You need the instruction on where to place the new stickers and a description of the new cards. Unfortunately, Mayfair still has the stupid policy of not posting rules on the internet. I thought there was a Kosmos copy translated into English on the Geek somewere. If not, Geekmail me your email address and I can scan and send you a copy tonite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Here is the translation into English. It is just a Word document though and doesn't have the graphics. But it should keep you going for now.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/1284
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CassSoren
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much! I missed seeing the file you provided the link for. Now if the booster rings will get here, we'll be able to dig into this game.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.