Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sampo Lappo
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi everybody!

For a long time now I've wanted to do something like this with my copy of Twilight Struggle, so I find myself in the market for some dice. Now the thing is that in addition to standard red and blue dice with white pips I would like to get some white dice with red pips and some with blue pips (to better show who controls the country).

The problem is that although I'm sure those pesky things exist (I've seen 'em!), I can't find them anywhere. So I'd be very pleased if somebody could point me to an online store that sells white dice with red/blue pips. Oh, and preferably one that ships internationally, seeing that I hail from Finland.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
Try this:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sampo Lappo
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmb
Maybe I didn't express myself clearly enough, but I meant that I'm looking for white dice with all of the pips the same color (red or blue) like these. Unfortunately that store I linked doesn't seem to ship internationally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to look at some Chessex dice. They are the ones from the picture and come in bulk, 16 for 10 USD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Egan
United States
Fort Myers
FL - Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
it wouldn't be hard to make them. I'd just take some white dice and paint the pips. Wipe the white surface with a towel and put a spot of varnish in the pips to protect the color. I'll make them for you if you cover cost and shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.