Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Lewis
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Disclaimer: I just bought the game and have limited experience on which to base this post.

One of the first things I noticed about player movement in the game is the temptation to focus on using only a couple of the closest player pieces to the ball and failing to distribute the rest of my team to put me in a better position for future opportunities.

Another thing that stood out to me was the ease to move a piece one or two spaces. By rolling a 1, 2, or 3, you can pretty much move a piece to any adjacent square (exception: rolling a 3 does not allow a piece to move to an adjacent orthogonal square, only adjacent diagonal squares). So there is danger trying to play a ball into crowded spaces and hoping your opponent rolls big and can't get to it.

So, the strategy I would like to employ in some future matches will be to focus a little more on off-the-ball movement to get more stikers in goal scoring positions: in the goal area & on the stars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.