Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Bananas are evil... why won't anyone believe me?

Also blows the lid off of Kirk Cameron's theory:

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
Canada
Kinda SW of Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Banana's are the atheist's nightmare... LOL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew W.
United States
Monessen
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Taoist, Pittsburgh Sports fan, and welcoming to people who are kind, from any walk of life.
badge
I have been playing games since the Atari 2600, Candy Land, Chuttes and Ladders, Go Fish, & the Apple ii. Supporting "the Geek" since 2006
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
Bananas are evil... why won't anyone believe me?

Also blows the lid off of Kirk Cameron's theory:

[Link to the most ill-informed assumptions of bananas I have ever seen]

-DK

Bananas have been hybridized by man to gain just about every characteristic this guy just extolled. The natural, wild bananas are not contoured to the hand, but rather they are nearly as round as an apple, They have huge seeds that take up more room in the fruit tissue than the edible pulp. The only thing intelligent about their design is that some universal creator gave man the faculties and wherewithal to breed bananas into the fruits you see in supermarkets today, which are reproductively sterile and need man's intervention and use of horticultural techniques to cultivate.

I would encourage Kirk's Cohort to Google please before you tell the world how much you don't know about bananas, or anything else, really.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
Redbeardin84 wrote:

I would encourage Kirk's Cohort to Google please before you tell the world how much you don't know about bananas, or anything else, really.

Google is an atheist's nightmare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Alvaro
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Redbeardin84 wrote:

That video says more about Kirk Cameron and his kooky mythology than it does about Bananas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm free-basing midichloriens and the force is, like, an energy that connects and penetrates us all, man.
United States
Saint Ann
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kirk Cameron is a nightmare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
Canada
Kinda SW of Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blindspot wrote:
Redbeardin84 wrote:

That video says more about Kirk Cameron and his kooky mythology than it does about Bananas.

That video probably tells you more about what Kirk and his cohort like to do with banana's when no one is looking.

"notice it has a point at the top for ease of entry, just the right shape for the human mouth" blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
Canada
Kinda SW of Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sisteray wrote:
Redbeardin84 wrote:

Google is an atheist's nightmare.

Perhaps you meant to say that google is the religious freaks nightmare??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.