Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Frag» Forums » General

Subject: Frag Expansion cards - where to find them rather than scouring Interweb to buy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Espinosa
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Is there any way to get scans of the Frag expansion cards? I just happened to run into the Gold edition in a store and have played my friend's older version before. I once lucked out on a game I played with friends and fragged them all because I was a high Speed character and picked up both Tranq guns. It was awesome for me because there was only one other high speed character and I targeted him first and from there on out nobody could ever touch me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty much, eBay is your friend for this. You may try some different country sites, however. I did find my set of Firezone and Deatchmatch in the UK on eBay. I would check ebay.co.uk, ebay.de, and ebay.fr. You may not be abel to speak the language, but the pictures should show you what's out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elnino2783 wrote:
Is there any way to get scans of the Frag expansion cards?

This would be illegal and we would rather people not post illegal scans of our material online. If sales of Gold Edition are strong enough then we will upgrade the expansions. Until that time, though, the only way to get the old cards is to find the expansions for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Espinosa
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
PhilReed wrote:
elnino2783 wrote:
Is there any way to get scans of the Frag expansion cards?

This would be illegal and we would rather people not post illegal scans of our material online. If sales of Gold Edition are strong enough then we will upgrade the expansions. Until that time, though, the only way to get the old cards is to find the expansions for sale.

Fair enough, I just needs me some more Frag action

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.