Hide
9 Posts

Dragon Strike» Forums » General

Subject: need map book PDF rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ramin peyghaleh
msg tools
I have everything for this game except the map book, does anyone know where i can find a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Tancredi
United States
Livingston Manor
New York
flag msg tools
I can probably scan it for you in a few days. I'll geekmail you when I get it done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabien Badilla
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
Do you have a scan of the blank maps? The used copy I found did not have them...
I would truly appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Leonard
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hey,
I also need the map book. I know this thread is old, but if anyone ever scanned it I would love a copy.
I busted into the storage closet last night. Spent about an hour going over the rules with my daughter. (Age 7, she was disappointed when I said she should start by playing the heroes. She wants to be the DM). We couldn't find the Dragon figurine (no big deal) or the map book (bigger deal).
We would appreciate anyone's help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
I will try to scan it in when I get my copy back from a friend that I let borrow it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Leonard
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thank you Scott. We would really appreciate that. I found a PDF online that has 3 or 4 fan made adventures, so that will give us a chance to play a bit in the meantime. I can post a link if anyone is interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know a bit late to the topic by a couple of years, but I am missing my copy of the map book too, sadly enough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
I'll think of something witty to put here...
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emiel Ament
Netherlands
Groningen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I was planning to upload a scanned version of the mapbook but the publisher of the game didnt gave me the permission to do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.