Gerald Robinson
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Jack of All Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there. I am wondering what kind of interest there is on here for Dungeons and Dragons Miniatures. I have a decent sized collection, the equivalent of 4-5 cases worth of figures.

Off the top of my head I have a few different beholders, a large assortment of dragons, and staples like orcs, goblins, and undead.

I'd be willing to sell piece by piece if people would like to know what there is, or I'd be willing to part with the entire collection as a whole.

Also of note, I have the stat card for every single figure in my collection as well as the official premium stat printings for a few of the older sets that were only available as prizes for winning tournaments at GenCon. This is very helpful for people that play the minis game as well as use the figures for roleplaying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which editions do you have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrienne
United States
SAN JOSE
California
flag msg tools
badge
Fierce Fish Win the Cup
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested in knowing what you have available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Robinson
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Jack of All Games
mbmbmbmbmb
In case neither of you sent me a private message, since I have had so many responses I am going to be posting a rare list, a price for the whole collection, and anything else I can think of that is useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I'd be interested in the dragon miniatures you have and look forward to seeing a list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bartel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in a price for the whole she-bang. I've been thinking about getting a 'lot' to use with 4th Ed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Preston Cordy
United States
New Albany
Indiana
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are buying many D&D minis at cardhaus.com, you can take a look at our buylist posted there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.