United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
www.punkzter.blogspot.com
badge
It's a horse. On a chair.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! It has come to my attention that my backlog of Age of Steam "maps to play" has grown way too large. As such, I think it may be time to try to form a regular Age of Steam group. This could be weekly, bi-weekly, or (worst case scenario) monthly.

I live in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and would be willing to host the group. For now, I want to simply collect names and form a mailing list. Another option would be to start a guild and setup meetings this way. Either way, if you are at all interested in joining this group, let me know and we can get the ball rolling.

~Brad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Paquet
Canada
Boischatel
Québec Province
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi Bradley

If we were near your place you would have at least 4-5 players from our group that would give their name for your AoS group. Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Keen
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

BTW, you guys are coming to the WBC right? I plan on arriving Thursday night and should be around for the rest of the con.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Humpert
United States
Dillsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Brad,
Count me interested. I doubt that I could do this weekly, but bi-weekly would be a strong possibility. Thanks!

Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Paquet
Canada
Boischatel
Québec Province
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Yes, Bradley, we´ll be at the WBC, you shouldn´t have any trouble finding a group of french speaking people trying to speak english with a big accent !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Keen
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I still do not have enough people to fill up a 5 player game, so if anyone is interested in joining this group, please let me know.

~Brad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.