Subject: Serbia rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mladen Jocic
Serbia
Niš
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am big fan of this site, and just until now I realised there is no Serbia in the country selection in profile.
I actualy wanted to ask about searching users according to country when I saw this.
I am from Serbia and I am very dissapointed.
It is in the middle of a Europe and it has 10.000.000 people and I know there are lots of people who are my countrymen who are members here.

I really hope it will be added.

Mladen
Serbia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an "Other-Eastern Europpe" Option, which I suppose Serbs are meant to use. I don't know how the admins choose which countries are individual available. I guess some Eastern European locations are not fully recognised as countries (Kosovo, Trans-Dneister,) but Serbia is recognised internationally and has been for a few years (previously it was part of Yugoslavia).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll see what I can do about getting Serbia included in the list. Sorry for the obvious oversight!

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mladen Jocic
Serbia
Niš
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for looking into it guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.