Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick S.
United States
Laguna Niguel
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a release date for this yet? Thought Hammer has it listed as July.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
On july 10th FRED said that the game was working it's way through disribution and it should be available anyday now.It would seem like it should be here by the end of the month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick S.
United States
Laguna Niguel
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maaike Fest
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jbetz45453 wrote:
On july 10th FRED said that the game was working it's way through disribution and it should be available anyday now.It would seem like it should be here by the end of the month.

And now? And now? And now?

July is a long month

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes I have found out that while waiting for a preordered game to come in the phrase "your game should be here any day now"can equal 2 months from now.If you think July is a long month just hope that your not waiting in august or september for the game to come yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maaike Fest
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And now? And now? And now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick S.
United States
Laguna Niguel
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagle Games Website has it listed "Availability: Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
fierman wrote:
finnianp wrote:
Eagle Games Website has it listed "Availability: Usually Ships in 24 to 72 Hours"

website is down now.. also they have been listing it as available for over a month now, so I don't think that says anything at all

Actually the eagle Games website has said it was available it its online store for awhile now but it never was available on the online store site until just this week.Also the game was listed as a preorder on the fred distribution website for a little while now and just this week it was listed as no longer being a preorder.Plus they sold copies of this game at origins (6 per day or something like that)so it would seem odd for them not to sell them if they are already printed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Grant
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
More Yellow
badge
Great Wall of China
mbmbmbmbmb
The ones at Origins were brought in early, the rest were coming over more slowly on a boat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My favorite online game store has it listed as "in stock"as of today.Those who preordered online or from fred website or eagle website should start seeing them arrive soon.I should have mine by the end of the week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.