Recommend
22 
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: I went the doctor today... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

...she's doubling the dosage of my placebo. I hope it helps.
23 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you think it will?
23 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure it's a name brand placebo. The generics are a lot cheaper, but you can't be sure they'll be as effective.
15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a doctor's appointment today, too. My wife makes me go, but I hate going to the doctor. It always tends to mean a pile of follow-up appointments to determine that, in fact, there's nothing wrong after all...
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
iklinck wrote:
I had a doctor's appointment today, too. My wife makes me go, but I hate going to the doctor. It always tends to mean a pile of follow-up appointments to determine that, in fact, there's nothing wrong after all...


You hope.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll add that you should get the animal shaped kind. There's an hidden benefit of being able to bite the heads off the pills when you take them.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you get to turn your head and cough for her?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys! Scribs doesn't mean a real doctor! He's been to see his NSA Operator, and got new instructions. Evidently, it's a double deal, two for one lemon drizzle.

The geese fly low over Moscow.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So how did it go, rhetorically speaking of course?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christychan
United States
Somerville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
no worriez, no more pills!
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you hear any snickering?

Researchers Quietly Chuckling At Placebo Group (The Onion)
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:
Did you get to turn your head and cough for her?


Nope, no rubber glove prostate massage and no happy ending, either. But she's cool anyway. A couple years ago she gave me a free six pack sampler of 2 Viagra, 2 Levitra and 2 Cialis for back ups. I used to keep one in my Thunderwear next to my roscoe.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:
Geosphere wrote:
Did you get to turn your head and cough for her?


Nope, no rubber glove prostate massage and no happy ending, either. But she's cool anyway. A couple years ago she gave me a free six pack sampler of 2 Viagra, 2 Levitra and 2 Cialis for back ups. I used to keep one in my Thunderwear next to my roscoe.


'Roscoe'... gat, heater, piece, equalizer... so on and so forth?

Or is this what you've called Mr. Happy?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mbourgeois wrote:
scribidinus wrote:
Geosphere wrote:
Did you get to turn your head and cough for her?


Nope, no rubber glove prostate massage and no happy ending, either. But she's cool anyway. A couple years ago she gave me a free six pack sampler of 2 Viagra, 2 Levitra and 2 Cialis for back ups. I used to keep one in my Thunderwear next to my roscoe.


'Roscoe'... gat, heater, piece, equalizer... so on and so forth?

Or is this what you've called Mr. Happy?



Roscoe, gat, heater, piece, etc. All very good! I bet you know what a private dick is, too.

In any case, the following article is about what I call Mr. Happy and such.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/354650
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I was on placebos for about a year, damn things didn't do anything.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Edwards
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I ate the placebos after my kids were born.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'm not sure they're as good as people think they are...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.