Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Judd
United States
Dona Ana
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I hope that all gamers know by now that every other week Hobby Lobby offers a 40% discount coupon that you can download from their website. I use them frequently to buy miniatures,special tokens,and other items I incorporate in my games to make them a little different. Look around. I'm sure you'll find something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Utah BGGer
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the post, but a few more specifics might have been nice, like a link or description of how to find the coupon. Is it currently available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lovecraft wrote:
I hope that all gamers know by now that every other week Hobby Lobby offers a 40% discount coupon that you can download from their website. I use them frequently to buy miniatures,special tokens,and other items I incorporate in my games to make them a little different. Look around. I'm sure you'll find something.

I was not aware of this actually. I'm not sure we even have one nearby, I'll have to check. I also sometimes incorporate extras into my games, this is a nice thing for me to check out

utahBGG wrote:
Thanks for the post, but a few more specifics might have been nice, like a link or description of how to find the coupon. Is it currently available?

I did a quick google:
http://www.hobbylobby.com/
I think this is where the coupon would be:
http://www.hobbylobby.com/weekly/weekly.cfm
Unfortunately, right now I don't see a 40% off anything coupon, but I do see some other coupons that I might like (like the Jewelry making 50% off, sometimes beads and stuff make good game accessories)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Coeur D'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
and I'm curious as to what miniatures you are using? Like environments and stuff?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyle T
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They sell model kits, including 1/35 scale soldiers, plastic "army men" figures of various genres, model railroading and diorama stuff good for terrain making, and lots of things that can be used for or to make tokens and counters. And stuff good for storing games and components, like jewelry sized mini baggies.

There's a whole lot of good stuff to be found for the boardgamer and tabletop gamer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandra Powell
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
The weeks that Hobby Lobby has 40% off coupons, you can print them up from their website and use one coupon every day that week. (They are closed on Sunday.) (I heard this from a Hobby Lobby manager and have used several coupons the same week.) The coupons are on their website and in the Sunday paper. In our area the Hobby Lobby ad is on the back of a newspaper section, not a separate ad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carc >> BSG
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In their woodcraft aisle they have small bags of cubes, disks, squares and other unpainted shapes. Once in a while those items are 50% off. I've used the 40% off coupon to buy a pack of full-sheet sticker paper. My local store only ever puts one pack on display and it's in the very back. Retail it's $9.99 for 15 sheets, so 40% off of that feels like a bargain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.