Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jean-Pierre Giguere
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so a few friends and I have started playing Mekatac lately and have run into problem with the current rules and explanations.

1. Mortars Have indirect fire. Does this mean you don't have to be in LOS to attack?

2. Cards and Counter cards: Ok so you can't use a tactic card against a tactic or 2 mechablitz cards... but are there limitations to how many cards you can use per round?

3. Can the move terrain skill be used as any point during any player's turn except in the middle of movement/attack?

4. What stats are used for hidden mecha?

I'll update if any other questions come up. Thanks in advance guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Hayden
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are the solutions used in Mekatac - GSRE:

1. Indirect Fire allows a mech to attack with that weapon without L.o.S. as long as it is in range of the target and one of the attacker’s teammates has L.o.S. of both the target and the attacker. The mechs can network, so as long as there is an unbroken line of L.o.S. of friendly mechs from spotter to attacker then the attack can be made. A mech may attack without a spotter as long as it has L.o.S. with its target. Only count terrain/cover of target hex for the attack roll.

2. No limit on the number of cards you may play in one turn.

3. Use this after all the terrain has been placed but before the mechs are deployed at the very beginning of the game.

4. Same stats as it would if not hidden. The hidden mech is revealed if it moves/attacks or is in LOS of an enemy mech.

Mekatac - GSRE may be found here: http://home.dejazzd.com/broadsword/Giant_Stompy_Robots/GSR_I...

Hope that helped!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.